E. komercija Vilnius
If it's important for You:
- To be a part of interesting and challenging journey of e-commerce development in "Rimi" company;
- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics and extensive career opportunities within the whole Rimi Baltic Group;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Competent and professional team support, friendly working environment with different team events;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home (based on Covid-19 company guidelines);
- Competitive remuneration package:
- Salary 1050-1300 EUR per month before taxes.
- Mobile phone and fully funded telecommunications services;
- Additional health insurance (after 3 months);
- Exclusive conditions when purchasing with "My Rimi" loyalty card for employees;
- Additional payments/gifts in different occasions (childbirth, work anniversaries, graduations etc.).
If You have:
- Higher education and motivation to learn;
- Work experience in retail business and e-commerce area (advantage);
- Good computer skills (MS Office program package);
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with big amount of information;
- Time management, tasks prioritization and communication skills;
- Good Lithuanian and English language skills.
We will entrust You:
- Prepare, check and monitor all needed data for e-commerce;
- Coordinate and supervise data changes;
- Communicate with colleagues from other departments and external suppliers for data gathering purposes;
- Organize and support e-commerce related documents administration;
- Assist with everyday analytics and prepare reports;
- Identify areas where improvements are needed and offer solutions to make e-commerce processes more efficient.